Thank you for your inquiry! Here's a brief summaryof my rates and what I will be providing from my end, and then if you have further concerns or questions, feel free to ask me! :)
Real quick! :) Allow me to gather more event details from you via this guided form. Alternatively, you may just refer to these questions;
1. When will the event take place and how many hours you would like me to be there for? Kindly include dates and times/hours and specify break times (if any).
2. Where will the event take place? E.g. Pavilion Centre Court, Ground Floor, etc. Skip if venue is yet to be confirmed.
3. Kindly briefly summarise what you are looking to have calligraphed/illustrated. E.g. Attendees' names on ceramic mugs, watercolour portrait illIustrations of customers who spend above MYR300 in a single receipt.
4. Is there a specific dress code I will need to follow? E.g. All-black formal, pink semi-formal
5. What time would you like me to arrive for standby? I am able to arrive up to an hour earlier for standby before actual start time.
6. How many people are you expecting to receive customised products/items? We'll work out the tools and materials to use in order to maximise customisation requests and the hours you're looking to engage me for.
Customisation Details Material(s)/Surface(s)/Product(s) to be customised: Method of customisation: Additional requests/remarks:
Looking forward to seeing you during the event, I can't wait to write for you!
Thank you for choosing me as your calligrapher for your event! I hope you had as much fun as I did writing! If at any time you would like to give me feedback regarding my performance and your experience working with me, feel free to do so anonymous or non-anonymously here.
Thank you so much again, and I look forward to working with you again in the future. :)